A Colourful Display of Sport and Fun in Banff National Park. The Melissa’s Road Race is an experience not to be missed.
There is a reason why “Mel’s” is a classic and so beloved by it’s participants. It is the perfect mix of fun, fitness and serene mountain beauty.
At Melissa’s Road Race, we will try our best to give each participant the best possible experience.
Here is a list of the benefits that each participant will receive with their race entry:
- Commemorative Long Sleeve Technical Race Shirt with beautiful local art
- Post-Race Celebration with Entertainment and Awards
- A Post-Race Beer or Cider (other drinks available for underage participants)
- Post-Race Snacks and Recovery Nutrition
- Breathtakingly Beautiful Run Courses! – unique opportunity to run in Banff National Park
- Entertainment Stations along the Route
- World Class Race Announcers call participant names as they cross the finish
- Podium Award Winner’s Medals
- Traffic restrictions & Road Closures
- Chip timing and Live Results on race day
- Safe and professionally managed event
- Excellent support from local groups – who receive a portion of proceeds from the event
- Aid Stations: On the run course with water, first aid and communication
- A strong commitment to respect and stewardship for Banff National Park
- Comfort in knowing that you are participating in an event that is committed to Sustainability
- A whole lot of spirit and fun!