(Now - September 14th)
Half Marathon $85.00
LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION
(September 15th to September 20th)
Half Marathon $105.00
- Melissa's Road Race is capped at 4500 total participants. Please enter early to avoid disappointment.
- The Half Marathon event is capped at 1500 participants.
- Online registration will close at 11pm (MST) Thursday, September 20, 2018.
- Registration will close when the participant capacity is reached.
- All entries include a Commemorative Technical Long Sleeve Shirt, post-race beverages and snacks, post-race party, and great draw prizes!
- 5% GST will be applied to your transaction at checkout.
- An online processing fee will be applied to your online registration.
- All prices listed in Canadian Dollars.
- All entries are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable to another person, and Non-Deferrable to a future event. This also applies to a participant with an injury or illness. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- By December 31, 2018 participants must be 14 years of age to participate in the Half Marathon and 12 years of age to participate in the 10K. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
- All participants must show picture ID when picking up their race kit.
- The Event Organizers reserve the right to deny entries or registration changes for any reason.
- For safety reasons, wheelchairs, baby joggers, strollers, Burleys, and pets will NOT be permitted on the course.
- Participants can transfer to a different event distance for a $5.00 administration fee and difference in event price (if applicable). Refunds will not be given if changing to a shorter distance event.
- Online transfers can only be done until Friday September 14th, 2018
- Due to the unique character of Banff National Park, a wildlife interaction could occur on the race route. In such cases, the Event Organizers reserve the right to change the race route, delay the race, stop participants on the course until the situation is deemed appropriate to continue, alter the distance of the route, cancel or other measures deemed necessary as per the Event Wildlife Interaction Response Plan. The participant understands this risk and acknowledges that no refunds will be issued in this case.
RACE KIT PICK-UP
Avoid race day line-ups and pick up your race kits ahead of time.
Thursday, September 20th (Calgary only)
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room, Unit A01, 200 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary AB
Friday, September 21st (Calgary and Banff)
10:00 am to 1:00 pm at Eau Claire Running Room (Calgary)
5:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Melissa's Restaurant (Banff), 218 Lynx St, Banff, AB T1L 1A9
Saturday, September 22nd (Race Day in Banff)
8:30 am to 9:45 am at Race Start Only at Banff Recreation Grounds, Sundance Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1B9
Note: Event participant shirts for all participants are distributed on race morning on site